CPR TRAINER FOR PROJECT HEART START
The CPR trainer will over-see the Project Heart Start program. The goal is to train every able New Mexican how to perform CPR and use an AED. In addition, this position will support other foundation initiatives as needed. The coordinator must present a positive image of the NMHI Foundation to the public, patients, health care professionals, donors and sponsors.
- Train the general public how to use our program to save a life.
- Responsible for overall marketing strategies including TV, Radio, social media and printed media for Project Heart Start
- Management of Project Heart Start’s website and social media platforms
- Develop and maintain relationships with other business partners to foster all city, statewide and regional growth of NMHI Foundation’s Project Heart Start Program
- Must possess strong organizational, time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects and work in a fast paced, frequently crisis driven environment
- Efficiency in all Microsoft Office programs
- Experience in event planning and coordination
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $15.50 /hour
Please email resume to email@example.com.